Missouri-Kansas City

Photography and Videography

I'm looking for a cheaper photographer and videographer than what I've been able to find so far. The only thing I've been able to find is starting at $2500. Anyone one of anyone that is less than that. I was hoping to spend around $1000 but I dont even know if that is possible.

Re: Photography and Videography

• Kinsey Hubbard Photography was my photographer for both wedding and engagement photos.  She was my favorite vendor as she was professional, on time for everything, engaging with the wedding party and guests, and the photos are wonderful.  You can find her on facebook and she has website you can google as well.  Let me know if you need more info.  I don't know what her current pricing is but she was around the pricing you are looking for when I used her.
  • Oh--Sorry, you were wanting to do video too.  I used Shawn Porter for video and he was great!  Together, they were still around the pricing you are wanting but I'm not sure what their current pricing is.  I believe Kinsey's pricing has increased, as her bookings has increased.  I would check on those and if anyone else as some too!
  • meggiemomeggiemo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    Check out Mark Sorenson. We are using him for our June wedding and were thrilled with his pricing. We got 2 photos and a videog for an entire day for less than $2500, which is unheard of. Several girls have written on this board about their wonderful experience with him. We are really excited to work with him! Here's his link: http://www.sorensonphotography.net/html/pricing.html He works out of his home and doesn't advertise (strictly word of mouth) to keep his pricing down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards