Missouri-Kansas City

Vendor Reviews

Ceremony/Reception/Food - Falcon Lakes Golf Club - Basehor, KS - A+ - We had our ceremony outside and the reception inside their clubhouse banquet room. I have no complaints about this venue or the service, and they are priced very reasonable. The food was great. The event coordinator really did a great job the day of. We would highly recommend this venue.

Photography - Mark Sorenson with Sorenson Photography - A+ - We loved Mark! He did a great job on our engagement pictures last fall and did a great job at the wedding (although we don't have the pictures yet!). And, he has many packages that range in price. We are getting the copyrights to our photos. He is laid back, fun, and helps you relax if photos aren't your favorite thing to do.

Florist - Rhae Adams with Found In Nature - A+ - Again, no complaints! Rhae was amazing to work with. I started out with no idea about flowers, but she walked me through many options without overwhelming me and I loved all of the flowers! The flowers were gorgeous, and her customer service was outstanding.  I would highly recommend Rhae.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We just did our e-pics with Mark today.  I hate my picture taken, I think I look like a huge dork.  Mark did a great job in posing us, picking out cool shots, took a ton of pictures.  I felt wonderful and relaxed the whole time.  We got to see them on his camera before we left and even though I still think I look like a dork in some of them (that's a personal thing) I can't believe how beautiful I look in a lot of them.  I can't wait to get the CD of the edited versions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards