Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Where are you getting your veil?

Just wondering where everyone is getting their veils.  I haven't gotten mine yet, and I'm not sure where to start.   Any thoughts on what a chapel-length veil cost would be on average?

Re: Where are you getting your veil?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at hobby lobby for $12, it was cheap and basic no sparklies or anything, it was exactly what I wanted
  • Options
    rosa09rosa09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy seller BellaBridalVeils. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are making mine; the soft tulle is about $2.00/yard and I need about 7
    jenifriend
    may flower
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan on looking on-line, but is anyone out there going with a birdcage veil instead of the traditional?  If so, I'd love to see photos and know where you got those. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      There is this Kiosk in Oak Park Mall on the lower level that sells Jewerly and also has some nice wedding veils for a really reasonable price. That is where I plan to get mine at!! I'm not sure how much a chapel length veil on average would cost though. It's by Dillards and that kiddie play area on the lower level but more like on the opposite side of Dillards of the kiddie play area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my 3 tiered, rhinestoned, satin edged, fingertip length for less than $25 with shipping from ebay seller cutebrides. She has chapel length, too -- might at least be worth looking at.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing a birdcage veil! I actually made mine... it was pretty simple. I don't have pictures posted in my bio of mine yet, but there are several pics of the black birdcage veils I made for my bridesmaids. If you have any questions, let me know.Easy to make-- also easy to order online if thats more your speed. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards