Missouri-Kansas City

Not really new, but coming out of lurk-dom

Hi everybody!  My name is Erin.  My fiance is Ron.  I've been following a few posts here, but haven't really said much.  We were planning our wedding for January 2, but that may get pushed back as the majority of our invited guests can't make it that day due to New Year's travel.  It sounded like a good idea at the time, but it's turning out to be just not quite as grand an idea as we thought.I am most definitely a DIY bride.  All the decorations, favors, everything...all me!  I run a candle company, so DIY just kind of comes naturally to me.  We're shooting for a fun, semi-casual ceremony, very relaxed and family-oriented, since we have 7 kids between the 2 of us.  I'm having lots of fun with the planning and very much looking forward to seeing how the whole thing comes off!It's nice to meet everybody!  I look forward to getting to know you all better soon!
Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Not really new, but coming out of lurk-dom

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  What's your new wedding date?  Do you know yet?
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know for sure yet...I think we're just going to move it a couple of weeks further into the month, but we're currently "in negotiations" on that. (i.e., FI wants to keep the date we have, I want to push it back.)
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards