Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vendor Reviews: Ceremony Sites

I will use this feed back to post under the "Vendor review" section of our website. Please post which ceremony site(s) you know of and any experiences you've had with them (your own wedding, wedding you went to, etc.).TIA!

Re: Vendor Reviews: Ceremony Sites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using the Hawthorne House in Parkville.I've been to one wedding there (Ceremony/Reception) and they had the Ceremony in the Chapel.It's beautiful inside - very intimate and modern yet simple. It echoed in there so there's not need for mics or anything but that's really it. And I'm fine with not needing mics! :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    DandAJonesDandAJones member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Lodge at Ironwoods for both our ceremony and reception. They have a stone patio on side of the building that can seat 150 (I would guess). It backs up against the woods so it has a great rustic/woods feel. The people have been great to work with and it's been cheaper than most places as it's run by the city. We also looked at Bliss Plaza out in Greenwood, MO. It was nice and the people were very friendly, but I didn't like the fact that the gazebo is in an open field and you can see the local houses in almost all the picture angles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards