Missouri-Kansas City

Vendor Review: Hair/Make up/Day of Beauty

I will use this feed back to post under the "Vendor review" section of our website. Please post which spas/stylists/salons/etc. you know of and any experiences you've had with them (your own wedding, wedding you went to, etc.). TIA!

Re: Vendor Review: Hair/Make up/Day of Beauty

• edited December 2011
    The salon I really like is Par Exsalonce.I've gotten my hair done there before (not an updo) but I did get to witness them do a couple since it was a Saturday and there was a Homecoming going on. They were pretty quick in doing them and the styles were lovely! They weren't messy or anything.They can be pretty pricey in their services but I think their updos are only $50.
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Kevin @ Static in Lawrence is AMAZING - if I hadn't already booked someone for my hair/makeup the day of I would sooooo book him.  As far as the vendor I'm using, I'm using Michele Taylor, she's a makeup/hair artist out of KC, she mainly does commercial work and she was referred to me by a knottie that was on here years ago. For $600 - I get her the entire day (up to the start of my ceremony) and she is doing my makeup/hair, the makeup/hair of my two bridesmaids, my mom, and my FMIL (and that includes travel) .  She does airbrushing which is really nice and she seems to really follow suggestions given to her regarding style.  I had my trial with her and was very happy and was able to make some changes after that.  I will post again after the wedding to let you know how the day of went, but I feel very confidant in her abilities. :D
  • edited December 2011

7th Row Productions in KC ROCKS! They work in the Film and Television industry and currently take private clients.
    They provided quality service and their artisty is amazing!
    WORTH IT!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards