Missouri-Kansas City
Options

mrsbaker

Just wondering how your call with DebbyZ went? Will you be using her? I also wanted to add that she met with me before one of her karaoke shows (we were at her show at a specific bar every week so it was not weird for us to meet before he show). I ended up not using her because I was married in Columbia and I didn't want to have to pay the travel fee (BIG MISTAKE) and she continued to follow up with me to make sure everything was going well. She e-mailed me the worksheets that she used with her brides because the DJ I ended up booking didn't provide any of that. She is just a great business woman. I haven't experienced any of the other DJs in her company, but I am assuming she has high standards since she is great herself.

Re: mrsbaker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We will be using her! We are going to set up a meeting with her this week, but so far everything has been so professional! We have seen her a few times at different bars, and it has always been a great time. It's nice to find someone who lives up to their recommendations! So far, she really has which makes me feel a ton better about booking her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards