Missouri-Kansas City

Honeymoons!

Tomorrow morning we will be booking our honeymoon! Our travel agent has it on reserve right now and we had 24 hours to decide if it was the place to go! Tomorrow morning I will be calling her and making it final! My fiance and I will be leaving on Oct. 26 (2 days after our wedding) for Mexico! We will be staying at the Excellence Riviera Maya in Cancun for 8 days and 7 nights! The resort looks absolutely breathtaking and I can't wait to go there! Private beaches, hot tubs in the room, beachfront views, couples massage and 8 gourmet restraunts! On Trip Adviser there were almost 2000 5 star ratings, and only 44 negative ones!
Where is everyone else going?!

Re: Honeymoons!

• edited December 2011
    We will be going to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica!  I can't wait.  We aren't going until early October though (wedding's in August) because I needed to let some vacation time build up.
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds wonderful!!

Congrats on such a fun check to check! ;-)

We're also going to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica the Monday after our Saturday wedding. Helllooooo beach time!!! :-D
  • edited December 2011
    That looks beautiful.  We are going to Aruba - leaving the monday after our saturday wedding.  I'm really very excited.
  • edited December 2011
    I think I'm more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding!

We're staying at a resort in Maui for 8 days/7 nights, and we leave the Monday after our Saturday wedding.  I can't wait!
  • edited December 2011
    Bethr5

We're going to Sandals Whitehouse the day after our wedding (leave 10/3)!  We might be there at the same timeCool  I'm so excited, sometimes more for the honeymoon than for the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_honeymoons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:1a6d35ee-b67f-4073-ad32-5952ae1534daPost:63e95eee-7e12-499c-bdee-9e101f68ecbc">Re: Honeymoons!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bethr5 We're going to Sandals Whitehouse the day after our wedding (leave 10/3)!  We might be there at the same time   I'm so excited, sometimes more for the honeymoon than for the wedding.
    Posted by engutshall[/QUOTE]

We'll be there from 10/2 - 10/10!! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_honeymoons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:1a6d35ee-b67f-4073-ad32-5952ae1534daPost:88d0250c-7144-4a10-9b29-ee94a59984b3">Re: Honeymoons!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoons! : We'll be there from 10/2 - 10/10!! 
    Posted by bethr5[/QUOTE]

<div>Us too!!!!!  Penthouse Honeymoon Room!  </div>
  • Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everyone sounds like that are going to amazing places for a honeymoon! We haven't decided yet, I think I am having too much fun dreaming of where to go! I think it's what I am most excited about!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    dreaming is fun...but knowing whee to dream about is AMAZING! :)
  • AJG456AJG456 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    So many pretty places!  We're doing the opposite...Canada!  We decided August in Kansas City is pretty darn hot so we're going up north to British Columbia and staying at a cabin hotel.  We're very excited, but definitely going to hit up an all inclusive beach resort sometime too.  They all look so beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going on an Alaskan cruise, and then spending a couple of days in Seattle.  I totally agree w/ Whitneykay about being more excited for the Honeymoon :)
  • edited December 2011
    How exciting!!! I guess I better go buy my passport asap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards