Missouri-Kansas City

ceremony music/Elms or outdoor wedding....

Anyone looking for a trio to play for your ceremony I found the Panapolli trio.  They were suggested through the Elms Resort.  I met with them today and they seem fantastic.  The trio is all instrumental and is cello, flute and violist. 

We chose:  Snow patrols chasing cars for when I walk down the aisle. Secrets by One Republic when the bridal party walks down and All you need is Love by the Beatles after we are announced as husband and wife!!!                  

Re: ceremony music/Elms or outdoor wedding....

• kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So do these people know how to get the sheet music and play these songs?  I was wanting a certain song played by my quartet, but the one we are thinking of hiring said it was hard to find sheet music from "rock quartets".  If they do know how to play modern songs I might just have to give them a call!
  • edited December 2011
    She looked it up online somehow and found the sheet music for it- I did not supply it.  Good luck~  if you need anymore info on them just let me know:)
  • amk7ddamk7dd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Helios string quartet for our ceremony and they have a few pop/rock songs in their repertoire already (I chose Coldplay "Yellow" for my processional) and they learned the Beach Boys "God Only Knows" for our recessional.  They charged a small fee for arranging the music for a quartet and ordered/bought it themselves from Luyben music.  I highly recommend them if you're wanting a full quartet sound.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards