Missouri-Kansas City

Groupon- hour long boudoir photo package

I didnt do one of these, but I might someday! They look kind of fun! Who is planning on getting boudoir pics done? If so, maybe this will help!  http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/40/deals/150341
Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Groupon- hour long boudoir photo package

• edited December 2011
    I saw that!  I'm thinking of it.  I've worked with Kelli before and she is super cool and professional.  I'll probably get a shoot, if not this one.
  • Chrismben0716Chrismben0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was not going to because they are kinda expensive, but decided to when I saw this deal. I think my fiancée will be really happy about it...he kinda hinted that is what he wanted as a gift and he will never figure it out!!! Excited about it...now to just come up with ideas. Still kinda nervous about it though, so glad to read good things!!! :)

April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Did you buy it?!?!  I got mine and I'm excited to think of ideas, as well.  If you need help, feel free to contact me. 
  • Chrismben0716Chrismben0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did buy it!!! I am trying to come up with ideas for it!!! I know that I want to do one with his Police shirt from his uniform. Nervous, but really excited. I need to call and make the appt.
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Awesome!  That's a great idea!  Good luck and let us know how it goes!

• edited December 2011
    I hope you ladies have fun doing them! This sounds like a fun thing to do, and I might do one eventually for H's birthday or Valentine's day. Honestly, when I was engaged, I didn't even know what boudoir photos were... lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards