Missouri-Kansas City

Wedding Reviews :)

Okay Ladies here are my reviews from my Aug 20th wedding:

Venue:
Java Port- Kate is awesome to work with we loved the space and the area to get ready in is awesome!!!! There was great natural light and the acoustic was even better. It is great for a wedding the size of 100 or less i would say. Any more then that would be kind of crowded.

Photograph:
Layne Hayley Photography- This was the best choice ever. We loved working with Layne and her team they were very friendly and great to work with. We had a few request and they worked great with them. Layne and her team was on time, even early, for the cost of the package we got so much photos. She was right on time with emailing me the proofs and now it is just a matter of picking through 700 proofs. I could not be happier.

Food:
Oklahoma Joe's - Everyone loved it and are still talking about it to this day. it could not of been better. We wanted everything to be KC based and it was perfect!!!! If i did it again i would pick this over and over again.

Music:
This is where we saved a lot of money but doing it our selves. my husband works a a local high school and they let us barrow their amps and stuff so that helped a lot... One important thing when planning a budget wedding is use all your connections everywhere. it really helped us in the long run.

Dress:
Ida's Bridal- they were great to work with and i walked in there with my budget and they showed me a few  at my price point and a few under my price point. it was great!!!! the staff was so nice!

Rental:
Tables and chairs-AAA rentals is who we went with and they were great i just made a phone call and faxed a few papers over and they showed up on time with the stuff no questions asked. Pretty simple
 Table cloths: rentablecloths.com.. they were cheap and and it was thoughtless. just sent an email and they sent them to my house with a return label and we sent them back after that. im all about simplistic stuff.Smile

Flowers:
Ann Kelly Acock- WOW is all i can say!!! wow i was so impressed with what she did with everything they colors popped just right. She is so bubbly and amazing to work wtih. I will use her again if there is ever a reason for flowers

Here is the link to my photos so you can see all of the stuff and how they turned out. http://laynehaley.zenfolio.com/p773807284

I really hope this helps in your wedding planning

Re: Wedding Reviews :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards