Missouri-Kansas City

Do you have something to sell? Post here!

Do you have any FS items? Please post item, description, price and picture (if available).

This information will be used on our KC Knotties website, as well.

TIA! :-)

Re: Do you have something to sell? Post here!

• edited December 2011
    I have a ton of stuff that I can sell. I'll dig it out tomorrow and take pictures and post! :)
  • edited December 2011

I have a size 6 Wedding Dress and Accessories for sale. Hate to sell but need the cash – car just broke down! Originally over $850, asking $600.

Worn once and professionally cleaned and boxed after our wedding. A beautiful dress, I loved it!!!

Also for sale:

-White satin ballet flats in good condition, worn once. Size 9-1/2. $35

-1-tier fingertip-length veil with scattered rhinestones. $30

-Earrings and necklace worn once: Originally $60, asking $30

SAVE $45! You can have it all and be done with your shopping for $650!!

I would be happy to send you pictures of everything if you email me at lsmart4 (at) msn (dot) com

• ecrewsecrews member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have several items for sale from our recent September wedding including: votive candle holders,  small hurricance holders, champange sand, white mini lights, grapevine wreaths and bows. Please contact me directly at ecrews_1@hotmail.com for more information.  I am located in Columbia, MO.

Happy planning!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi ladies, I have quite a bit to sell from my October wedding. Click on my name to view my profile and see my For Sale Bio with photos and prices. You can contact me at lindyd_03 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the posts! I've updated the FOR SALE section of the website as well as posted this on my month board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards