Missouri-Kansas City

(help!!) 70ppl restaurant reception in KCMO!

My FI and I, we want to have a small reception in a restaurant. 

We found a great place, great food in westport but it is only about 50 ppl seated banquet. :( 

Any  restaurants suggestion in plaza, (KCMO) area?

Thanks!

Re: (help!!) 70ppl restaurant reception in KCMO!

• edited December 2011
    Look on Urban Spoon for cool restaurants

Also, the plaza website tells you which restaurants offer private dining and how many people they can accommodate.

I think Brio can accommodate that many as well as the top floor of Figlio.  Maybe the Cellar at Classic Cup?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Brio is the one that I was thinking of on the plaza, also The Melting pot has private dinning but I'm not sure how many they can host. I'd also look at the Plaza's website.
  • edited December 2011
    Another good place-Californos.  But I don't know how many they can accommodate and when I contacted them about rehearsal dinner it was going to be at least $60 pp which was a little steep for us.

Melting Pot's cheapest option was $36 per person

Buca Di Beppo also does large groups but I am not sure if they can do one as large as 70 people.  They had options in the $20-$45 range per person for dinner.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Figlio's, Brio, and Bucca di Beppo are all Italian restaurants with that much space.  You could also do McCormick and Schmick's or M & S Grill.  I think Ruth's Chris and Plaza III also have large private dining if you want a steakhouse.  I think you could do Hibachi or Bo Ling's for something Asian...

I'm pretty sure on those anyway.  You'll want to call and check it out.

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    opentable.com will let you enter how many guests you have and will give you a list a places and info on them.
  • oskiemom89oskiemom89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards