Missouri-Kansas City

Cupcakes

Hi all!  Does anyone know of a place where we could get good cupcakes that are also inexpensive?  I know about Babycakes downtown & another spot on the plaza (can't remember their name right at the moment, tho?) but I was just curious if anyone knew of any other inexpensive places.

Thank you!
Cindy

Re: Cupcakes

• edited December 2011
    As crazy as it sounds, Costco has really great cupcakes.  A friend of mine just had some for a birthday and they were fantastic!  Not sure on the price, but probably less expensive than the actual cupcake shops.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing cupcakes through my caterer- affordable ellegance (lee's summit area).  We just made the decision to go from cake to cupcakes and her pictures look awesome- so hopefully they will also taste great!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting our cupcakes from Dragonfly Bakery.  They had SOOO many flavors to choose from and will really work with you on a design that takes your wedding style in to account.  I think they were 2.25 or 2.50 each!
  • edited December 2011
    Hyvee also does cupcakes for $2 each for a fancy one, and less for not...my friend is using them in a month for her wedding. I'm gonna try hers and see if i want to use them.  There is also sweet cakes which i need to check out as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys for the ideas!  It'll really help my search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards