Missouri-Kansas City
Options

cedar creek photography

Hey ladies!! I can't count how many times I've posted things about photography. This is the most exciting yet stressful part of the whole planning process. I'm going with my gut and stearing clear of the $500 photo/florist... great deal, but not for this bride :)

I've pretty much narrowed it down to three photographers::
EpagaFoto
Leslie Spurlock (from Texas!!)
Cedar Creek Photography

The girls from Epaga seem to have the basic concept that Leslie does (who did my brother's wedding) but their packages I liked most are from $3400-$4000. I feel that these are my top two choices based on quality and relationship. I adore all of their photos.

After meeting with Cedar Creek, I started to pull towards them only because the package I would pick from them is about $2100 plus tax. Has anyone from here worked with them? I saw their gorgeous photos and loved their personalities, but there seems to be little information about them on here. Any info? Thanks ladies!!

ps - please be careful in the snow... unless of course you're sledding down the hill!!!

Rachel

**update**
Cedar Creek Photo have gorgeous photos. Leslie Selfridge's personality is great, but they are TERRIBLE with their brides once they get $$$. I am beyond disappointed with myself and the poor decision I made when I hired them. They were "unreasonable and hard to work with" ever since we gave them the retainer fee and scheduled our engagements. I recently posted just a sample of how they treated FI and me. I have since fired them and hired Leslie Spurlock Photography.

Re: cedar creek photography

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with them when I was engaged several years ago and was going to use them as my photographers.  I was very impressed with their work and like you said, loved their personalities!  I honestly forgot about them this time around because they don't advertise as much as some others and I was looking for something a little different this time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote for epagafoto! check out my sneak peak! LOVE THEM!  their work truly speaks for itself
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards