Missouri-Kansas City

The Pavilion - Shawnee, KS

Has anyone had an event/been to an event at The Pavilion in Shawnee, KS?  It's right off of 75th & Nieman.  Looks like a great deal and the interior pics I've seen are wonderful, but I'm reluctant to get too excited after seeing what's happened with a few other venues in town.  I can't find more than just a few reviews here and there online, so I thought I'd check here.

Re: The Pavilion - Shawnee, KS

• edited December 2011
    I have never been there for a wedding, but I did tour it for my recepetion. It's beautiful and the lady who owns it is amazing. I have heard nothng but great things from people who have had their wedding there. We got married downtown so decided to have our reception downtown, that's the only reason we didn't look into it more. I would definitely check it out. It seemed like a good deal and it was really pretty inside! Good luck!!
  • gin4kidsgin4kids member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I have been there and toured it with the owner who was AWESOME!!!  We just decided to get married somewhere closer to the airport and our families and everyone is in Missouri.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just toured it last week, and it is pretty amazing!  I love that they take care of everything - decorating, staff, set up, clean up, etc., and it's not ridiculously expensive.  This is definitely a front-runner for our possible venues! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards