Missouri-Kansas City

Photobooths?

Did anyone use a photobooth at their wedding? Or gone to a wedding with one? There are several vendors in the Kansas City but the prices vary so much that I figured I should get some reviews.  

Re: Photobooths?

• kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen iWink and KC Photobooth.  We are personally using KC Photobooth, and the wedding I went to that used them was awesome! 

iWink was okay, but it was just a guy with a computer and camera, but you still sort of had the feel of the booth because you got to get into a booth with a seat vs the "stand in front of this sheet" method.
  • redroses5632redroses5632 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine's parents own KC Photobooth, and they're great people, you'll recieve excellent service if you choose them. I've been to a few weddings with KCP, and the whole set up was super fun and they were very professional. Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

201 Invited 12 Attending 6 Declined 183 Not Replied
    RSVP Date: October 1st

• edited December 2011
    Just went to a wedding using photobooth...believe it was kc photobooth...it was a lot of fun:)
  • gin4kidsgin4kids member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our DJ is Platinum Productions  (Mix 93.3) and our package comes with the photobooth!!! 

http://www.platinumproductionskc.com/index.html

• chyleinachyleina member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used A Good Time Photobooth and we loved it. It was a blast...and a good price. We looked at every option...and KC Photobooth was cool, but I thought the booths themselves were too small, we wanted to be able to cram a bunch of people in it. Whiiiich we did. :)
  • kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_photobooths-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:8bff11b4-e49d-4797-ab89-b3de0b2a2130Post:96ee6c54-e60b-415e-8c3e-7551a990e5c1">Re: Photobooths?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We used A Good Time Photobooth and we loved it. It was a blast...and a good price. We looked at every option...and KC Photobooth was cool, but I thought the booths themselves were too small, we wanted to be able to cram a bunch of people in it. Whiiiich we did. :)
    Posted by chyleina[/QUOTE]

Totally agree that their old booths were pretty small!  But, they just got a new extended booth this spring and a bunch more this summer that fits more people and sets you further away from the camera :)

I have also seen pics of one place.... Redbooth?  maybe?  It's a big, red photobooth, and they looked really awesome too!
  • eneh2012eneh2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I am looking for the bigger booths were we can fit like five people in them so I will check out some of the bigger ones.  Thanks again! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards