Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vendor Reviews 6-12-10

Hey girls I’m back and MARRIED!!!  Our day was perfect, not 1 hiccup!!  If you want any more information on the below kandjroshon at yahoo dot com It truly was a perfect day!!!  I will be loading pictures later this week!!!

A++ Photographer- Precious Moments (Sally Hempleman 740-467-2806)

Husband and I interviewed several different photographers and Sally def made an impression w/ us.  Sally’s work is phenomenal and is just “Simply the Best”.   She went above and beyond to capture perfect memories of our special day!  She was able to keep the wedding party and family members in focus to make the pictures speedy and perfect!  AND not to mention we received our photo album the day we got back from our Honeymoon!!!  WOW  fast!!!  I more than recommend Sally for your photos and will def keep your budget under control!!!

A+ Flowers-Jody Phillips (740-242-4082)

Flowers turned out AMAZING and couldn’t beat the price!  We looked at several flower shops and got quotes of $2,000-3,000.  We got what we wanted plus outside décor for church for $875.  All the flowers were real, except the flower girl basket which was silk gerber daisies.   I def recommend her and isn’t rough on your budget!!

A++ Recp Site-The Barn at the Backwoods  (740-246-4709)

We looked at several different locations for 250+ guests, The Barn was bar far the best location and price.  We used their DJ-Jarrod and their catering service.  We could not have been happier w/ the responses that we are still getting about the Food and Music over a week later!  We had a buffet for food…absolutely amazing food!!  It was a great meal for our first dinner as a married couple!!  The Husband and I did not have a preference on music…first dance, father daughter dance, etc.  Jarrod really hit the top notch w/ his picks!  The kids loved the smoke he blew out during songs and everyone had a blast on the dance floor!  W/ the money that we saved on flowers and photography we were able to splurge a little more w/ the recp site! 

A++ Hair-Kennneths Pickerington (Danielle)

About 6 months before the wedding I went in for a cut and color to make sure Danielle was familiar w/ my hair come the day of the wedding.  WOW the best thing I could have done…fell in love w/ her!   I started making reg appointments w/ her for even after the wedding!  I must say my up-do was the best that I have probably ever had!

Re: Vendor Reviews 6-12-10

• Options
    rnshellyrnshelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything sounded wonderful!  Congrats to you both!  I am curious to see pictures of your Flowers from Jody. 

We are planning from out of town, so it makes it difficult to meet with the vendors.

If you have pics..would love to see them.

rnshelly@hotmail.com

Shelly :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards