Missouri-Kansas City

Photographer Jim Powers

FI and I had our e-pics taken Sunday with Jim Powers and we had a great time.  This is the first time we had met Jim-we had just communicated through email before-and we were so pleased with his combination of friendliness and professionalism. 

Originally we chose Jim because he seemed somewhat laid back (not constantly trying to pose people, not trying to make overly artistic shots, etc.) and we are really happy with our decision.  He is so easy to work with and really affordable too.  We got back home around 10 that morning, and by early afternoon he had emailed me a few 'sneak peaks' which was really thoughtful. 

Anyways, we were really pleased with him and are looking forward to seeing the rest of our e-pics and working with him on our wedding day.  I just wanted to pass that along in case anyone was still looking for a photographer.  I know several other knotties (Whitney I know for sure) have used Jim and were pleased with his work as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Photographer Jim Powers

• edited December 2011
    Glad you had such a good experience!

Where did you go?  Lets see those pics!  :)
  • snok83snok83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Jim Powers for our wedding photographer.  I, too, was impressed with his work and the exceptional low price (compared to others) but provided quality photos.  We have our engagement session in a week and 1/2 and are getting excited for them.  Loose park looks beautiful.  May be an option depending on how the leaves are by then.  Would there be enough other scenery if the leaves had mostly fallen? 
  • edited December 2011
    Snok-when we went most of the leaves hadn't turned yet so I bet in a week and a half the trees will be even prettier than they were for our session!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards