Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Jim Powers Photography/Powershots

Has anyone used this photographer?  Any sort of impressions/ experiences you can share?
"Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."

Re: Jim Powers Photography/Powershots

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jim.  I LOVE him!  We did our engagement shots with him last September to make sure we had similar tastes in photography, and he doesn't charge for any of that.  We had a blast and the photos came out perfect!  I love that he lets us have the high res copies of every photo if we want (we did- we ended up with almost 450 engagement shots so I can change my mind as much as I want).  He's been really helpful and easy to work with, and I can't wait to see what he does with our wedding!

HTH
  • Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear!  I've contacted him and perhaps I will try to meet him because I know chemistry is a big factor with a photographer that's going to be with you the entire day!  Thanks for the response! :-)
    I looked at your pics in your bio and they are great! :-)  Now I really want to see your wedding photos! :-)  (I'm sure you can't wait!!)

"Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No kidding!  I can't friggin wait for the wedding pics (and the actual wedding, of course!).  Good luck getting a photographer- I know it's such a PITA because it's so expensive and a pretty important detail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards