Missouri-Kansas City
Options

The "IT Works" Body Wraps

My name is Terri Harrison and I am a distributor for "IT Works". "IT Works" has an amazing product that helps you to lose the gut and any other problem areas you may have. You will see results in as little as 45 minutes. We also have facial wraps and the results are absolutely amazing just ask Demi Moore. That's right! The facial and body wraps were in the swag bags for the emmy and oscar awards in 2012. The results were so amazing that the celebrities have been tweeting like crazy about it. If you need a little help getting into that wedding or bridesmaide dress, I can help.  We have a lot of amazing products, just go to my website terriharrison.myitworks.com and start shopping. Be sure to sign up as a loyal customer. With the Loyal Customer discount you can save up to 45% on the "IT Works" products. Call me if you have any questions (816) 673-0834. By the way if you host a wrap party with 5 or more guests, I will give you your wrap for FREE. Go to my facebook page and check out some pretty amazing before and after photos....www.facebook.com/terriharrison.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards