Missouri-Kansas City

Small wedding venue

We are having a small Saturday morning wedding in June.  I am looking for a venue that would be a nice lunch for 30-40 people that would be under $40 a person. I am new to the area so I am not too familiar with different places.  We are mainly looking for a restaurant or small room that would do the food so we do not have to hire a caterer.  

Re: Small wedding venue

• I'm having my RD at Bristol and it's around $40 for most of their options.  Trezo Mare is also a great location.  What area of the city are you looking to have it in?  This may help to narrow down the options for you!  Good luck!
  • I had my rehearsal dinner at Cupini's, it's an Italian place and the private room held 40 ish people. It's not super fancy, but the service is great and the food and desserts were very good!  Some other options may be Jack Stack BBQ, The Classic Cup's Cellar Room, or Hereford House (several locations).
  • Thanks for the suggestions!  I live in Lees Summit but we are going to get married at the Pilgrim Chapel by Hyde Park near Westport.  I am looking into the Bristol or Brio.  I looked into Californios but they are about $60 a person.  Thank goodness for internet!  I will check out all your ideas.
  • Brio is delicious, and their rooms for rent are beautiful! I would recommend them for sure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards