Missouri-Kansas City

small vent

so my day started off late as i had to be in class at 10 and i didnt wake up until 930. it takes me 10 minutes to get to the school and i still had to get ready, walk the dog, feed the birds and warm up the car. when i got to class my fiance called and got mad because i never text him when i wake up and he thinks im going to get in a wreck or something, whatever. i was busy hell be okay. after class iwent to eat lunch with him and he barely talked to me the whole time. i understand hes mad but he can talk to me when i cam across town to eat with you. i then told him about my birthday (in two weeks) and that i was thinking he should take the next day off for recovery purposes. he asked how late i planned on being out, i told him the club closes at two. my fiance doesnt like me going out, he doesnt like me drinking or anything like that, so he got even more pissed off.
i then come to work to find my boss pissed off because i SWIFFERED INSTEAD OF MOPPED. what the hell, seriously your going to scold me for that? i then got yelled atl because she told me to do something and i did it, she messed up and now her boss is yelling at her. my freakin bad for doing what i am asked to. it makes me want to walk out of this place. there are plenty of other jobs that im quilified for that pay more and im sure i get more respect.

im just so sick and tired of people thinking they can walk all over me. its my birthday and if i wanna stay out with my friends i will. if i wake up late its not the end of the world and swiffering isnt going to kill the office.

vent ended. thanks for listening.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards