Missouri-Kansas City

Invites - Wow.. & Vista Print

So, I was going to do DIY Invites and realized it was going to take WAAAYYY more energy & time than I could possibly begin to invest (and probably a LOT more $$) so - I did a retailmenot.com search and snagged a 50% off coupon for my order (and it included free shipping for orders over $50!) and just got our STD's & Invites! I'm going back tomorrow and placing another order (because it looks like anything over $100+ it drops to 25% off) to order our RSVP cards! Whew! Another thing "checked off!" (Anyone besides me feel SOOO excited when another thing is, "Done"?!?!?) Woo hoo!!  

Re: Invites - Wow.. & Vista Print

• Awesome!! That's a great deal, good job on finding that!
  • Awesome!  Do you have any pics of the invites?!  I'm working on my invites now and can't wait to have it completed! 

•  Wow, so this was a first!  I hadn't uploaded any pics yet!  So, it looks a little messy - I took out our last names and such (a bit of a safety freak..sorry) But, I changed our colors (like a thousand times throughout the process) to Orange & Silver - so, it was totally appropriate - fall wedding , the colors, and our theme is more on the "modern elegance" mode.  I would have LOVED to have done super pretty ones!  But, I know at the end of the day (as a guest myself to weddings) that they end up in the trash - I can't justify that much $$ going in the trash.  This of course is completely my opinion!  But, anyway :) here they are!  (I have the matching RSVP cards & STD's too!)

• edited March 2012
    Those are very pretty and great for your theme! Thanks for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards