Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Videography in KC

Hi ladies! My fiance and I are looking for a wedding videographer and would love to hear your recommendations! 

We do not want a fancy movie-like product. We simply want coverage of our wedding ceremony (~1 hour) and the key moments of the reception (introductions, toasts, cake cutting, etc, ~2-3 hours).

Do you have any recommendations? We've found a few affordable options online, but are having a hard time finding reviews for them. All three of The Knot's winners are a bit on the pricy side for what we're wanting.

Thank you!

-MMM

Re: Videography in KC

• Options
    We used Shawn P. with Nouvelle Productions.  He was professional, had some affordable packages and produced a great final product!  You can see some his work here. vimeo.com/nouvelleproductions
  • Options
    meggiemomeggiemo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013
    Check out Mark Sorenson. He has received great reviews on here recently. He does both photography and videography. We are so excited to have found him! I would venture to say you may have a hard time beating his pricing and he's incredibly flexible in making sure you get exactly what you want!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards