Missouri-Kansas City

day of coordinator

Does anyone know of an affordable day of coordinator?  Our venue has one but feel like she will mostly be taking care of the vendors and not focusing on the wedding party.  I need to ensure timeliness and to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Re: day of coordinator

• Maybe within the range of $600-800?  I'm not super sure how much they are however, I did speak to one who quoted me $1500 for day of services and that's out of my budget.
  • Try Flair KC.  That's who I'm working with and they've been great so far.  http://www.flairkc.com/
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2013
    I can say that hiring my DOC, was one of the smartest things I did for the wedding plans.  Her name is Nicole Russell, nicolerussell214@yahoo.com, and she responded promptly to phone calls and emails, she was early to meetings and professional with our vendors.  PLUS, she was waaaay less expensive and stayed within my budget.
  • I'm starting my own wedding coordination business.  Ever After Events, LLC.  Since I'm just getting started, I'd do your wedding for $400.  PM me if you're interested!

-Kellie
  • Contact Vintage Wedding Rentals KC on Facebook. They rent all kinds of decor, deliver and setup and offer day of coordination for a small charge. I think their packages start at $400 for everything include full access to their decor and rental items. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards