Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Veterns Memorial Hall

Hi everybody,

I will be planning my wedding from another state and was wondering if any one had looked at Memorial Hall in KCK as a venue option? If yes, how was it? Did you find them and their cater to be reasonable? Any other venue options that are fairly cheap and able to accomodate at most 200 people

Re: Veterns Memorial Hall

• Options
    I did look at them but they wouldn't quote me a price by email, which kind of gave me the impression they wouldn't have been in my budget (but I have a pretty small budget).  It's a beautiful building though.

I ended up booking with the Scottish Rite Temple in Kansas City, MO.  Also gorgeous and they were willing to quote me prices by email.  They worked with us to be in budget so we decided to go with them.  They have a reasonable caterer but also have the option of using an outside caterer, allow alcohol and their reception area can seat up to 500 (I think).  The one thing to be wary of is that they quote prices for packages of using the venue for ceremony and reception so if you're only looking for a reception site make sure you specifically indicate that.

HTH!
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards