Missouri-Kansas City

51 one days til the wedding......

and my photographer is MIA!  Anyone else have trouble getting a hold of their vendors?  I'm getting very nervous!

Re: 51 one days til the wedding......

• teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!! Isn't there like a one-two month plannig session they're supposed to do with you? I know we're doing one with ours about six weeks before to finalize who is supposed to be where and when. We've had great communication with ours.

Wishing the best for you!!
  • edited December 2011
    How long has it been since you heard from them after you contacted them? I've gone about a week without hearing from a vendor but that's about it.
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • nikkifeenikkifee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I had the same problem with my DJ... i pretty much use email because i'm at my internship all day, and school all night, and finally one day I called him and realized he hadn't been checking his email.. which was annoying... but at least I got ahold of them! 

But I feel your stress!
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having some trouble with my reception venue. They aren't MIA but they're very difficult to get in touch with, because they screen all of their calls and then return calls later (usually when i'm no longer available, sigh). And every time they return my call, they NEVER address the things i'm concerned about, they have reading/listening comprehension difficulties I guess. Urgh. I'm gonna call tomorrow and tell them that i'm coming down WITH my contract on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, and we're hashing things out now, once and for all. It's driving me nuts...
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i emailed them a month ago to ask when we needed to meet again then kinda forgot about it.  So last weekend I emailed again and got nothing back so I called and left a message a few days ago......so frustrating!
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh Kelly can you believe we have 49 days!?!?! It's insane!!  I'm sorry about your photographer :(  Have you had any luck since!?! That is SOOOOO frustrating!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards