Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Event Planner

Hey Brides! My name is Amanda and I just launched a boutique event planning firm, specializing in parties and weddings, here in Kansas City! 

Our firm is called Foxglove Productions and we are a group of young, innovative, creative individuals who LOVE all things bridal, crafty, and DIY! 

A lot of brides think 'no way, I don't want an event planner' ... but the truth is, as professionals, we can help save you money AND relieve all that wedding stress! The best part about having an event planner help with your wedding is that when things go wrong (have you heard about the Arts Incubator space closing?) you call us and we're the ones who have to scramble and stress for you! And we love doing it too! 

Check us out at www.foxgloveproductions.com or email me at amanda@foxgloveproductions.com ... mention Wedding Channel Forum in your subject and get 10% off your planning services! 

Hope to hear from you all soon!
Amanda and the Foxglove team

Re: Event Planner

• Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can't advertise on the boards. It's against TK Terms of Use.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Why would I pick a wedding planner who couldn't even bother to read the rules of the Knot?  I couldn't trust them to read the fine print of any vendor contracts.  You have been reported.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards