Missouri-Kansas City

Blurting out wedding details?

I just had ridiculous wedding tourettes to a co-worker. She asked about my date and I just went on and on about random wedding-related stuff. She looked interested but still, I hate doing that because I feel very attention whore-ish.

Do you sometimes find yourself blurting out details to people who really don't need/want to know?

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

Re: Blurting out wedding details?

• edited December 2011
    Constantly Chrissy...constantly.  Bride brain.
  • edited December 2011
    YES!! Someone will ask me one question and I go on and on about random wedding related stuff! I am going to be so bored after my wedding with nothing to talk about :)
  • edited December 2011
    i try very hard not too...most of my friends here are men...and they really dont like it.  I was telling one of them something once and they looked so freaking bored. My mom on the other hand ruins things :-p  She tells one and all that we have a do not play list, and whats on it 
  • kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to when I first got into planning mode, but now I wait for people to ask because I got some of those "is she ever gunna shut up about her wedding?" faces.
  • kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was like that at first, and still am to certain people. But for generic coworkers now I don't say a lot because I know they only kind of care. And part of me wants the details to be kind of a surprise!
  • edited December 2011
    i do the same thing. i'm a hairstylist, so i pretty much tell every woman that sits in my chair about it. lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards