Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Let's see your.....

bridesmaids dresses or inspirations!  Where did you get them? 

Re: Let's see your.....

• Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

MOH's dress by Alfred Sung
    she bought hers at houseofbrides.com

2 BM's will be in this one (but in black)

And 1 in this one (also in black)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All bridesmaids will be in the sage color shown. Two will be in this dress and two will be in the dress in the second picture. They are Bari Jay and we ordered them from Pearl's Place. Should be here March 1!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are still searching for ours, but all the girls are wearing pewter/charcoal dresses. We've tried on a few, and all the girls loved the one shoulder dresses, so we've got an appointment next week with Mias to hopefully find "the one". And Kelley, the Alfred Sung is the girls favorite so far just from pics!

Here are some we are going to look at:

• Options
    teamdynamiteteamdynamite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked this one out for my jr bridesmaid. I told her I could totally see her rockin' this out with some hot pink tights and a denim jacket after the wedding :)

I can't save any other photos right now, but the other girls will also be in short, black dresses!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    kelleyku05, you stole my dress! Haha, just kiddin'. My bridesmaids will be wearing the same as your MOH. Thanks for the advice on the website!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ cebw & bethbuck Alfred Sung is awesome right?  2 of my BM's have already got their dresses and the quality is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelley, i can't wait to look at them! I've only seen them on the website, so i'm excited to see them in person. If you've seen them on any of your bridesmaids, how does the pleats look? That was my only concern, that they could be a little poofy. I'm hoping not, because they are so classy and gorgeous!
  • Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my BMs has not chosen her dress yet. Two of them decided they wanted the same one, from David's Bridal in apple red:

My MOH (if she's still in the wedding, long story) decided she wanted a different dress, also from DB in apple red:

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_lets-see-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:e9f30352-cacd-4ca6-a3f5-55a1016b284bPost:469e6f44-ea14-4b42-9d92-bb5cf28d78f5">Re: Let's see your.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelley, i can't wait to look at them! I've only seen them on the website, so i'm excited to see them in person. If you've seen them on any of your bridesmaids, how does the pleats look? That was my only concern, that they could be a little poofy. I'm hoping not, because they are so classy and gorgeous!
    Posted by bethbuck[/QUOTE]

I was kind of going for "modern poofy" since I'm having a vintage hollywood glam theme with hints of 40's/50's fashion, but I don't think they're overly poofy!  I wanted the girls to feel good in their dresses and still kinda go along with the theme and these worked perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours came from Target. This isn't the greatest picture of the two dresses, but I am being lazy because it's almost time to leave for happy hour! My inspiration: I need cheap dresses that look cute and are blue... DONE! ;P These were such a great deal and looked fantastic on for just $40!

PS - I also think I have some pictures on my bio from Target's site.

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SUPER WEIRD! That is me above (Soontobe) but I hadn't been able to use that account since TK switched formats last year or so! Then, bam! On my old computer and that's the one that it signs me into? Weiiiird!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are from Dillards.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kissamarykissamary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are going with Bari Jay too!  Good to know of another place that carries the dresses for when we go to try them on this fall

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards