Missouri-Kansas City

*KOTW Sleeper2013*

How did you meet your FI?

Do you have any kids, pets, gardens, things you take care of? :-)

What does your dress look like/or dress inspiration?

pics if you have them!

Re: *KOTW Sleeper2013*

• Those are pretty!!  I would try Bridal Vogue too!

How many and who are your bridesmaids??
  • May I be so bold as to ask why you're having only certain people at the ceremony and more at the reception?
  • Hey Ms. Lady! Where are you guys going on your honeymoon?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Totally understant that!  I thought I would freak because I'm the same way, but we just had a short ceremony and I didn't really pay attention to anyone else but the Rev and Eric.  I don't like attention at all either, the worst part for me was actually the first dance!
  • Hey, Amy!  It's your day and you're not in the etiquette board so we're just here to cheer you on and wish you all the best.  Dubai!!  That's awesome! 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_kotw-sleeper2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:eace199c-d81b-4d59-bb35-4167d2200003Post:a4d867a1-e812-4d78-be02-a87d5b57ef5f">Re: *KOTW Sleeper2013*</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are so sweet!  I've gotten a lot of hurtful unsolicited opinions on some of the other boards about what we're planning.  For our honeymoon we wanted a once in a lifetime trip, so we're going to the U.A.E./Dubai.
    Posted by Sleeper2013[/QUOTE]

Dubai......very nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards