Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Vendor Reviews- May 28th wedding

Reception Site-
Mahaffie Farmstead in Olathe: B
It all worked out ok which is why I put a B. However, communication with the site coordinator is awful. We were told we could come set up on Friday evening and then when we arrived were told differently. We had our final meeting on May 2nd and she waited until a week prior to let me know that the seating plan I had chosen ( from the ones provided) wasn't going to work. This was in addition to many other communication problems throughout the process.

Hair- Tara and Dani from the Hairem in Olathe: A++++++
Amazing! Very afforable and everyone was happy with their hair.

Make-up- Tricia Root: A++++++
Also Amazing! Our make-up looked great and lasted all day (even in the rain) and was definitely affordable.

DJ- Jason Walker- A+++
Did exactly what we wanted. Very laid back. Great price!!

Photographer- Husband and Wife Photography- A+ so far :)
The small amount of proofs I have seen are fantastic! Great price for 2 photographers for all day plus CD of all images.

Cake- KC Cake Lady- A+
Tasted great and exactly what we asked for!

Videographer- Images and Motion- A+ (so far)

Tuxedo Rental- Men's Warehouse- D
Gave the guys the wrong color vests and ties and then couldn't get the right ones in time. One of the guys also had the wrong shoes given to him. Looked over paperwork and everything was marked correct so it was an error on their part. Im still trying to get some money back for our guys to make it right but they are dragging their heels. Very disappointed!!

Caterer- Hy-Vee in Olathe- A+++
Awesome!!

Photo Booth Rental- Good Time Photobooth- A++
Great! Arrived on time and was the hit of the reception!!!

DOC- Events by Annie- A+++++++
She was a lifesaver! Best money I ever spent and worth way more than I paid her!!!

Officiant- Dennis Young- A+++
Had many compliments on him! He was fantastic!!

Florist- A Floral Affair-B
My bouquet was exactly what I wanted but the other girls were not what I was told they would be. She also took a long time to reply to emails during the final couple of months and actually had to email 3 times to get my final invoice.

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews- May 28th wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards