Missouri-Kansas City

Vendor Reviews

Hey All,

I've been lurking on this board for a while, but haven't been very active. I recently got married and just wanted to share some vendor reviews with you. Hope you find this helpful! :)

1. Atomic Sound DJ Service, John Lopez was FANTASTIC. He was on time and professional and through the evening he was very flexible (for example, we weren't planning on having a dollar dance, but when all our friends and family were asking about it, we had him throw something together for us... he didn't miss a beat!) I would definitely recommend him!

2. Simple2Elegant Weddings, I was referred to them by a friend in March because I was frantically looking for an officiant. Rev. Tim was so wonderful, neither him nor his daughter Melissa were available to be the officiant at my wedding (it was one of the Saturday's in May... shame on me for waiting so long to find one!) but he was so great he even helped me locate one. I would also recommend them! You can view their website here: http://www.simple2elegantweddings.com/Welcome.html 

3. I used the Price Chopper at N. Oak for my wedding flowers. LuAnn was so helpful. She sat with me to make a profile of what I was looking for, and most importantly asked me what my budget was. She was able to stay under my budget (of $400!) and still make my wedding beautiful! She is also the person who gave me the referral to talk with John at Atomic Sound DJ.

4. Our photographer was Drew, from Berberhouse Photo. He did such a great job. He communicated with us to have a plan on what style of photos that we wanted. He also toured the place ahead of time to get some ideas of his own, that way the time between the ceremony and reception was used wisely. We were worried about keeping our guests waiting, but he made sure we got all the shots we wanted and got to the reception in a timely manner. I would hands down, 120% recommend him! You can view his website at berberhousephoto.com

We did our own catering and alcohol so I don't have any vendors to review there. We had our ceremony at the small chapel at the Lathrop Antique club, and our reception was at the community building in Claycomo. I hope this helps, feel free to respond with any questions, I'll check back every once in a while!

Happy planning! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards