Missouri-Kansas City

Reflections Photography

Has anyone used Reflections Photography or heard of anyone using them? What did you think of them? Did you like their work?

Thanks so much for your help!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reflections Photography

• edited December 2011
    I can't be a lot of help, but when I was shopping for photographers, I had a couple friends of friends say they were very pleased with their work.  They were out of my price range though...
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually using them and do like their work; she also did my friend's wedding last May that I was in. Sue is very reliable and dependable; her daughter is also a bride (in September) so she knows how important these things are. On the day of, she's really good about directing people where to go and uses her surroundings for creative ideas. For example, my friend's FI was a firefighter, so we talked thefire station next to the reception site into letting them climb up in the fire truck basket for pictures. She also works quickly and is in charge of the situation! haha I've seen some really artistic photos and some really posed photos; I would just be very open about what kind of style you're looking for (maybe even take examples of other photos you like) and see if that's something she can do.
  • Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea of bringing in photos that I like. I would have never thought of that! Thanks so much for your help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards