Missouri-Kansas City

Lawrence Bridal Shops

Lawrence brides!!! Give me recommendations on where you went dress shopping. I don't want to travel too far and I definitely don't need snooty attitudes- just looking for where girls in the area would recommend.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Lawrence Bridal Shops

• wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not in Lawrence, but I went to Mia's Bridal in Olathe.  They are extremely friendly and not snooty at all!!  I would recommend them to anyone, and it's only 25 minutes from Lawrence.

Just FYI, I had a horrible experience at the David's Bridal in Lenexa.  My consultant was really snooty and left me there without any dresses for 20 minutes.  I had to sit in a chair in another dress for 20 minutes until she finally came back. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Lawrence and I went to the David's Bridal in Topeka.  They were super nice and very helpful.  I definitely recommend checking it out.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It is a bit of a drive, but there is a consignment bridal boutique in Riley, KS  called Encore Occasions Boutique (about 2 hours from Lawrence). If you don't mind a gown off the rack they can save you a lot of money. They have some gorgeous gowns. If you have a specific style you are looking for you can call or email before you go to see if they have something similar to what you are looking for in your size.
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Alfred Angelo located in Overland Park, Ks.  It would be about 30 minutes away on k ten. I don't know of any bridal shops in Lawrence . good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked everywhere and finally found my dress at Bridal Extraordinaire in Lenexa, KS. Super close to Oak Park Mall, so even if you don't find a dress you can still go shopping! My friend got hers at Jessica McClinton or Quinton and raved about them. I think they're near the plaza.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards