Missouri-Kansas City

Hair Extensions-Summer 2012

Hello! I am thinking about getting extensions for my summer 2012 wedding. Has anyone done extensions for their wedding? Where did you go? Who do you recommend? Thanks ladies! :)

Re: Hair Extensions-Summer 2012

• My wedding is this summer as well and I plan on getting extensions. I'm going to buy the clip in, human hair extensions from sally's beauty supply! My hair is already pretty long.. I want it a bit longer and to add some volume, but I don't want ones to be in my hair for a long time!
  • I got temporary clip in extensions.  My hair guy made them himself with real hair pieces he bought and put together.  I needed a little more length to get the look I wanted.  You can kind of tell that they are fake because the color is slightly off, but the hair obviously looks very real!  I go to Salon Mir, but I know there are some places around that specialize in extensions if you want the full blown real deal.
  • I think I'm going to get the real hair pieces from Sally's and make my own clips. Then, I will go to a salon to get them put in. I wonder if anyone has had any luck buying extensions off ebay? I heard they are fairly cheap there. Thanks ladies!
  • lmarsch1lmarsch1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I have Euronext hair extensions from Sally's and I wear them all the time. They are made from real hair and when I put them in, no one can even tell I'm wearing them.  I usually buy the 14" ones for around $80 (I usually buy new ones once a year).  They also have some that are 18" that cost a little more.  I'd definitely recommend trying these out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought 18' real hair extensions from Bunny's Beauty Supply here in the city. They have a HUGE selection of hair, both real and synthetic! They were super helpful and my hair pieces were really cheap! My extensions were only 69.99!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards