April 2013 Weddings

It's getting real!!!

This is all getting so real. FI and I are doing logistical things like the website & registry. I'm making progress on sewing my dress (brave, I know. It'll be amazing and VERY me. I'm doing updates on the DIY page). We just booked the first part of the honeymoon (colombia!). It's just so...real. So far all the planning has been easy because we agree on what matters, what doesn't, vibe, etc. And I get to come home to him forever! Wow. 

Re: It's getting real!!!

• I hear ya! I'm doing a destination wedding and finally eneryone is starting to book their trips which makes it even more real!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm sending out Save the Dates this weekend (a little late, I know, but whatevs!) and I know that will start making it for real, because people are going to be buzzing about receiving them and what not. We're almost married old hags ladies!!! JUST 6 MONTHS!!!

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am starting to look for a wedding cake now, and have already signed contracts for the florist, photo and venue. I'm happy that things are moving along, but it's all going by so fast!! Before we know it, our days will be here! Enjoy the planning ladies!
  • Very Real, Very Fast, Very Exciting...now on to all the ltitle details :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards