April 2013 Weddings

Dress help? Cant decide!

Hello April Brides!!

I went dress shopping this weekend and **think** I found the one. I originally envisioned a very simple dress as my church and venue are quite grand but when I went shopping I found something different. So my question is.... do you girls think this dress is too much for an April wedding?  I'm worried it might be too over the top! Any advice would be great!

http://www.allurebridals.com/Store_ProductDetail.aspx?pid=64c727264905FcG38eI1

Re: Dress help? Cant decide!

• AMAZING. Girl - if you can pull this off, more power to you! I absolutly love it and think if your church and venue are grand, why skimp on the dress?

Go for it - it's beautiful!

• Agree with P!! This dress is GORG!!! Do it up!!!! Dont go by the month! Some people feel they cant go with a certain dress because of the month they get married in, i feel that for me it does not matter. If thats the dress you see yourself in, GET IT!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • go with the dress that you love because you do not want to settle on something else because you are getting marrie din april...imagine regretting the wedding dress you buy!  its a beautiful dress and if you are happy with it go with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards