April 2013 Weddings
Options

cute head table ideas

Hi everyone
looking for a cute (even a diy) idea for the head table.  I really like those Mr and Mrs chair signs, but at my venue our backs are to the window so nobody would be able to see it.

Is anyone buying or making any cute bride and groom themed items to put on the head table. would love some suggestionsLaughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cute head table ideas

• Options
    You could get the Mr & Mrs sashes and tie them so that the words are on the part you lean on so that people could see them when you're not seated.  Chances are, you won't sit down too much anyway :-)
  • Options
    I've seen where the mr and mrs signs are placed on stands on the table.  but I would think with that you would have to be careful of the placement so that its not in your face. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I have also seen what PP said.... chalkboards on a stand saying mr. and mrs.... or nice stationary in frames.
    here are some ideas i found on pinterest

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm not doing a head table, so I'm no help! But we are putting a little orange & sign in between our place cards that will say Mr and Mrs..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am doing something similar to pic below.  I won't be doing chalkboard paint but instead painting and stenciling.  I bought the wooden birds at Michaels.

• Options
    I thought that was a mustache at first and not birds!!! Hahahaha. Oh, silly me!!!

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_cute-head-table-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:1be3c9a9-bf8b-4c3a-a2e2-d00c67c071ccPost:56061a91-70c3-4b14-8d61-6b91dfc24147">Re: cute head table ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought that was a mustache at first and not birds!!! Hahahaha. Oh, silly me!!!
    Posted by lcatterton[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL now I see it... maybe avoid putting them too close together on the table.  

</div>
  • Options

Well, we're doing a sweatheart, not a head table...There's a gazebo, which in my siggy is where the pic is being taken from, and we're planning on doing the sweat heart table there. So people wouldn't be able to see the backs of our choirs anyway...

I think I'd like to do a custom aisle runner for the ceremony, and there's a family friend from church who paints furniture for a living, who I asked to paint it for me. I'd like to cut off the decorative part and hang it like a table runner where they can see that monogram or whatever during the reception.

Something like this...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards