April 2013 Weddings
Options

INVITATIONS HELP

Hie ladies. I had found someone who said they would do my invites as our wedding gift, but they have not started or given me any progress reports...I guess busy with work, etc. sighs...the joys of 'free' things. Anyway, this has been causing a lot of stress for me lately. I need your help. Does anyone know someone on theknot, etsy or something like that who is reasonably priced, but good and/or trying to build their portfolio? since I had not budgeted for this, am in trouble but would appreciate your input. THANKS SO MUCH;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: INVITATIONS HELP

• Options
    My fiance and I ordered from www.invitationsbydawn.com. They are totally customizable. We purchased the seal and send invites, they are on good quality, thick paper, and only spent about $140 on 125 invites! You can order free samples from their website so you can see the quality of their paper/printing, and when they come, there is a 10% off coupon in there, although after you order the free samples, you get placed on their email list, and they seem to send out better coupons often. We purchased our invites with a 25% off coupon, plus if we spent more than $170 we got free shipping, so we also got our cocktail napkins!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Have you tried to DIY? Michaels has nice sets, and if you have coupons you can get it cheaper then what it is. We are using CricketPrinting she is on Etsy, and is amazing. We actually won $250 towards our invites. She runs contests all the time as well.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    www.magnetstreet.com has good quality and not too $$$$.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Options
    I used Vista Print and am very happy with the quality.  They always have groupons for great discounts too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Another Vistaprint fan here. I love my STDs.
  • Options
    Thanks all. Very helpful. Will look into ur suggestions. @Christine9866....sighs! Yes I am bordering DIY but I am chickening out coz of time restraints, considering am DIYing other things. Thanks tho.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Designs by MK. I'm terrible at DIY stuff (no talent in that area, sadly) and I found Michelle to be very reasonably priced and her samples were beautiful and unique.
  • Options
    We bought ours from ETSY-http://www.etsy.com/shop/InvitingMoments

We did the double sided invitations ( Reception info on back) and postcard RSVP cards for 209 for 110 invitation sets
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't design graphics, but if you're going for something simple, or using graphics/photos you already have, I can probably help you.  Send me a private message with what you are looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    Blondy214Blondy214 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Can you share the link for the invitations consultants deal? I am planning to get my invitations from them! :)

Edit: Nevermind, I googled it and found it. Thanks for mentioning it though! That is going to save me a bunch of money!! :D
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Www.123print.com is reaalllly cheap and nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    if your still in need, hurry over to groupon because they have $70 vistaprint voucher for only $17!!! I bought one and made my fiance buy one too, we got invites, thank you notes, envelope sealers for each, rsvp cards, and table place cards, for only $90. That includes the $17 each for the groupons! I think it ends at midnight tonight (the 10th) so hurry! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards