April 2013 Weddings

Happy checks!

On Monday, we received the last of the things we need to put together our invitations - yay!  I'm SO excited and can't wait to post pics!

We visited my aunt's house yesterday to celebrate Christmas, where my dress is being stored until it's time for alterations.  I am happy to report that I can now zip it up all but about half an inch, and that was without the body shaper.  So it looks like the size issue isn't an issue anymore!  WHEW!  One less thing to worry about!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
RSVP Deadline: March 8th

Re: Happy checks!

• Great news!!  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • NIce checks!  I am calling the salon tomorrow to schedule my first alterations and I have to do some crazy shoe shopping to find hte perfect bridal shoes.  But checks that we have accomplished the past few days are:
    1. Placecards came in the mail-they are adorable luggage tags.  We had to take them all out of the package and flip them over to the larger size and I have traced the little paper that we will be writing the names and table names on.  Now I just have to cut them all out.
    2. We started filling out of DJ info list--must play list, names, do not plays, intro songs etc
    3. And I think we finally got the last proof for our invites so those should be ordered in teh next few days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm printing wraparound labels for the invites - if I used my handwriting, they'd never get there. lol   We're only doing 40, so hopefully it won't be too bad. 

My alterations appointment is at the end of January.  I had to make the appointment back in September (I believe) because I'm using a VERY popular seamstress.  Even back then, she was almost booked for April brides.  She knows how fast she can go and how many clients she has, so she suggested the time frame and I just went with her recommendations.  I would love a little more time to undo all the damage I did over the holidays, but I'll never get an appointment with her if I called now so we'll have to stay with the original one.  I'll just have to be extra diligent in the next 4 weeks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards