April 2013 Weddings

It is Tuesday!

Anything exciting going on?

My apartment is getting cleaned today and I am way too excited about it.  It was my Mother's Day gift from my Mom. And FI is going to a work even tonight so it looks like I have run out of excuses and need to tackle the mountain of laundry in my room.  Which won't be so bad because I will be reading Fifty Shades Freed while doing it. lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It is Tuesday!

• im reading that right now too!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Nothing major here.  I really envy the house cleaning!  Our place is a wreck and I can't even pretend to clean because there's no way to clean around the clutter.  FI's stuff is still in a huge pile in the living room and office.  I don't even like walking in the front door anymore.  Moving all of his stuff into an already full townhouse was not as easy as he thought.

We tackled the laundry and dish mountains this past weekend.  So at least the bedroom and kitchen look nice and clean.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So only be half way jealous about the cleaning because something came up and she had to leave after only doing the upstairs.  I am not complaining though.  I think my toilet was turning a different color.  And it was a good excuse to get FI to unpack from his trip last week.  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're still pretty clean from our whole appartment cleaning spree from a few weeks ago. Although, I now have piles of sorted laundry that needs doing in the living room. The most exciting thing about today is that I woke up with a melody that I had dreamed, so I got to do a little song writing this morning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
  • Still reading book 3 of hunger games, almost done only a few more chapters! (I want to be on fifty shades by this weekend!!!) We are going away this weekend to our family house that we have in upstate new york and I couldn't be happier. It is a place that we have had in my family, and have been going since my sibilings and I were young. We haven't been since my father passed away (2 years) so we are all excited to go up and have a relaxing yet fun weekend with the family.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_it-is-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:4a7859cf-5ae1-4537-b9fc-5ed9d1a2337cPost:8e22b430-49fe-4626-9530-a841fcd90dd5">Re: It is Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Still reading book 3 of hunger games, almost done only a few more chapters! (I want to be on fifty shades by this weekend!!!)

I am also reading book 3 of the Hunger Games right now...I can't put it down!

Today is my day off from work so I have been lazing around the house reading and avoiding folding my laundry (that seems to be a theme on this discussion today lol).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Cleaning and school work all day for me. But I did take a break to make an appointment to go dress shopping in a few weeks!! And another break to talk to a potential wedding planner on the phone :)
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • I'm reading that now, too!

I'm going to a Pittsburgh Pirates game tonight with my FI.  FI and I found out that I cannot be on a mortgage but he got preapproved for a decent amount.  It'll be my house when we're married anyways, oh well.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards