April 2013 Weddings

Attention BRIDE TO BE's!

Hey Bride-to-Be-Ladies!

My name is Bri, and I'm def NEW to the KNOT.  Any and all help/input would be appreciated.  Our wedding date is 4/6/2013, and though I have several ideas in my head, nothing is officially set yet.  We're doing a non-denominational type, so in a hotel ballroom in regards to a venue.  Def want brown, beige, coral, and ivory as my colors.  About 100-150 guests.....and thats what Im working with so far.  I work about 50hours a week and we just got a puppy ( I know, what timing, who does that?)  So, needless to say the day gets pretty packed easily. 

Good luck to all the ladies planning. I look forward to hearing all your progress, and reading any input you guys have for me.  Thanks guys! =)

Bri 

Re: Attention BRIDE TO BE's!

• Congratulations and welcome to the board!!
  • Congratulations and welcome!

Maybe see if you can budget in a planner or coordinator if you work so much?  If not, do you have a friend/family member you can entrust planning details to?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!  This board is very friendly and we can offer lots of advice, help, and opinions if you need them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Congrats and welcome to the board!  You are getting married the day after me!!! :):)Happy Planning and it will all come together... don't forget to have fun in the process!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • congrats and welcome
  • Congrats and welcome!!! We have the same wedding date!!! I would suggest a wedding planner, sounds like you have your hands full, but I have 3 children (5,3, & 7 mons), go to school, and work and Im doing it by myself. We have been planning for awhile, though, but just came around to getting to details. Next weekend we are booking an all inclusvie venue out of town (about 1 1/2 hrs away) so the only thing we need 2 fret about is the photographer, cake, and minister. Maybe finding something like that would be more stress free and helpful to you?
    Livin the Good Life!
  • Hi there-just noticed your post. We have the same wedding date! I am loving the planning going into my wedding. So far, I have picked a venue. I chose a county club here in Indian Wells close to where I live. We will have the ceremony and reception there. I chose black, white and only red roses and candles everywhere!!!It will be evening so I am hoping the lighting is nice and romantic. I ordered my Save the date cards and have my invites all picked out. I just send my enagagement announcements out which I made myself at home so that helped me get my guest list together. Now I am wondering who will do the decorating at the Club while I am getting ready that day? Are you planning on hiring a wedding panner? I'm not sure who is responsible for the decorating- the florist or someone else? My wedding party is very small-ony one Maid of Honor and Best man so they wlll be busy. Anyways, CONGRATS!!!!Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards