April 2013 Weddings

Wedding Nightmares?

Has the wedding nightmares started for anyone yet? =) 

I have had two, and they both involved not having enough time to finish my wedding to-do list!So in my dream the big day comes and I realize I forgot to do something.  Everytime I check in with the Knot timeline I have nore and more 'red flags', lol which is obviously giving me anxiety!! Just wanted to see if I was the only one =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Nightmares?

• I have nightmares all the time. Mine are that the wedding is the next day and I'm not prepared, which is weird because I have all the big stuff done already : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have them alot; sometimes I'm walking down the aisle and nobody is there, one I was in my nightgown, and last night my florist gave us teddy bears instead of flowers lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • I had my first wedding dream last week, it was so exciting! I was in a chapel getting everything ready when I looked at my watch and I only had half an hour before the ceremony was suppose to start. All of our guests were there, but I didn't have my hair or makeup done or dress on. I then hurried back to the hotel with my mom to start getting ready. Then my mom was taking all of these tequilas shots and I was getting mad at her, haha! It was a seriously awesome dream. I was super excited that it was actually my real dress I was putting on.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_wedding-nightmares?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:ad71b351-b959-4c21-a453-5e73b80dcef3Post:8a94a9a1-f876-413e-92d1-e909725c4596">Re: Wedding Nightmares?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have nightmares all the time. Mine are that the wedding is the next day and I'm not prepared, which is weird because I have all the big stuff done already : )
    Posted by brandijo1982[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've had that one a couple of times :-)
  • Mine were about flowers! Once I realized why I was having them- because I didn't really like the bouquet I had picked out and told the florist, I felt so much better. I've found my perfect bouquet now so all is good in that department :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a lot right after we got engaged about my dress falling off or how I forgot to send out invitations so no one was going to come hahaha. Luckily I haven't had any for a few months.
  • I have had 2 nightmares...both very strange and too long to type out lol...but very traumatizing and both times I woke up hyperventilating.  According to everyone I have talked to they are normal...one married friend I have said at least you aren't fighting with the groom cause thats what her and her husband did before their wedding...good luck! I know they are rough, but I have found when I tell my finace about them he is really good about reassuring me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had one shortly after we started planning.  (Well, *I* started planning - FI has no interest in planning whatsoever unless it has to do with the menu or the cake. lol)  I had a dream that everyone was in place on the day of the wedding - FI at the front, guests in their seats, and me getting ready to walk down the aisle..... and then I realized I had forgotten to hire an officiant.  Whoops.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • I had a really weird dream where I was in this god awful dress and we were trying to stand on this circle stage thing that we chose for the ceremony and we kept falling off. We tried forever to stand up there and it never worked. Hahah. That was about it! Weird...

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • haha  , I'm so glad I 'm not alone here =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I keep having nightmares about my photography.  Whether it's huge pimple on my nose, pictures never coming back to me, etc.  They are driving me nuts! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ive had a bunch- from none of the vendors showing up to not having anything done
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards