April 2013 Weddings

My dress is in!!!!

Happy Friday! I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but either way I am excited! When I purchased the dress she told me it would either be in 2-3 weeks (meaning they had my size already made in the factory) or 6 months (meaning that they did not have it in the factory and needed to make more). She was a little worried that if it did not come in 2-3 weeks the color maybe a little different from the sample one that I tried on. When I spoke to her she said the color was fine... I am going tomorrow with a couple of my other b-maids and my mom to try it on and make sure it is perfect... The shop will then hold it for me and I won't see it until we start fittings. I will make sure my sister takes better pictures of me in the dress so I can show you all :):)
148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
RSVP Deadline: March 8
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: My dress is in!!!!

• Yay that is so exciting!  They told me that my dress would be about six months before it came in.  It is good the store will hold it for you.  I would be worried FI would look at it if I took mine home.  Make sure to post pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Exciting!  I can't wait until mine comes in.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • How exciting! They said mine was going to take about 2 months and it really took like 3 weeks. I was so happy! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards