April 2013 Weddings

April 13, 2013

We started with the year, as we both like the number 13.  I then went through all the 13ths in the year and chose between the two that were on Saturdays.  This is my second marriage (his first) and I chose everything far from traditional, including a black and red wedding dress.  This time around I am looking to have the wedding I deprived myself of.  A spring wedding and a white dress.  We are still going to put a unique, personalized spin on things, but we want to respect  the monumental step we are taking.  I think I am doing it right this time.  I feel it in my soul.
Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free Be more like the man you were made to be.

Re: April 13, 2013

• We are doing April 13th, 2013 also!! I am sooo excited to finally call my lover, best friend and the father of my children, Husband ;) We have been together going on 10yrs., why now, its just that time! We are at that place in our lives that we both have decided we wanna be LEGALLY married, we've been spirtually married for years!! **Cheers to April 13th, 2013 weddings** We are doing a private immediate family wedding at a destination, very non-traditional! Small, perfect, nothing extravagant or over the top just Beautiful day full of Beautiful Memories and the closest ppl to us!! A few months after we will have a Larger Reception to Celebrate w all our loved ones!! SOOO EXCITED! I havent arranged anything concrete yet, but its ALL up there in my mind!! <3<3<3
  • I too am getting married on April 13, 2013. We wanted a Saturday and my fiance's favorite number is 13. We have some things like the church, hall, and photographer. I am in the process of looking at limos and DJs
  • I am also getting married on this date! I have my ceremony and reception site so far. So excited!
  • HI everyone!

My wedding date is also April 13th. We live in Hawaii but are doing a destination wedding on a private hornblower yacht in San Diego Bay.

We chose 4/13 because of our favorite bible verse Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

This will be my first marriage and I am very excited. =)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_april-13-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:c09de31e-6bea-4537-bdf4-9b0b7b55d799Post:ca5d9b37-4c1f-4805-9111-3da9298000f3">April 13, 2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]We started with the year, as we both like the number 13.  I then went through all the 13ths in the year and chose between the two that were on Saturdays.  This is my second marriage (his first) and I chose everything far from traditional, including a black and red wedding dress.  This time around I am looking to have the wedding I deprived myself of.  A spring wedding and a white dress.  We are still going to put a unique, personalized spin on things, but we want to respect  the monumental step we are taking.  I think I am doing it right this time.  I feel it in my soul.
    Posted by valhallaismine[/QUOTE]
  • Oh and I am also choosing Red and Black for our colors.

How about everyone else?

• Hi! We are also 4-13-13 !! Our colors are black & white and I'm still debating on our accent color. This is my second marriage and his first. We are keeping it pretty small (aprox 50 people) to keep costs down but want to make sure it is elegant and a great night. His family is very large so we are going to have a backyard party for his total family when we get back from our honeymoon!
  • We are also 4/13/13 clearwater Florida. I'm marrying my best friend and boyfriend of 9 1/2 years. I've had at least 10 people ask me if  we are getting married on Friday the 13th. I'm happy to hear we are not the only ones that chose the date 4/13/13
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_april-13-2013?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:c09de31e-6bea-4537-bdf4-9b0b7b55d799Post:0d0783a2-cf9a-4d10-9bf1-31799579fa7b">Re: April 13, 2013</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married on April 13th, 2013 too! I am so excited! :) I have a few things worked out such as the photographer and cater. How much do you have planned out?
    Posted by TPresley09[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>check out DSP Fotographie at <a href="http://www.dspfoto.com!" rel="nofollow">www.dspfoto.com!</a></div><div>They are destination wedding photographers from Michigan and have amazing rates!!</div>
  • www.jerseyvideos.com

hello, Congratulations on finally getting married! My name is David Lima, and Im a Central Jersey wedding videographer! Take a look at New Jersey's BEST wedding videos www.jerseyvideos.com

ps: We Finance ourselves, with Half of the payment at signing, and the rest a month after your big day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards