April 2013 Weddings

Colors

We had to change our date from Nov 12 to April 13, and I want to keep my colors of chocolate and blue (tiffany blue), but I'm not sure if they are appropriate for a spring wedding now. I need suggestions

Re: Colors

• I think they're appropriate colors. Just because it's spring doesn't mean you've gotta go for pastels.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree. I think those colors would be really nice. I really like that combo but he chose black and white, so black and white it is.. although I am planning on sneaking some blush/pink in there  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks, that makes me feel better. I just didn't want it to be more fall than spring. But I am going to stick with it :)
  • Thanks, that makes me feel better. I just didn't want it to be more fall than spring. But I am going to stick with it :)
  • My colors are Malibu Blue... close to Tiffany Blue... kinda, and Pewter. I am all for not having super pastels and I am getting married April 13th as well
    Anniversary
  • Tiffany Blue is a beautiful color for any time of the year!! Chocolate is a wonderful accent :) as always, it's your wedding, do what colors you like no matter what time of year.  All colors can pretty much be brought into any time of the year :)
  • I think if you want to make sure it aims more towards spring than fall, just make sure your ratio of blue to brown is higher than it would have been. In other words, I would do 60+% blue for spring, vs, 60+% brown for fall. I'm sure it will be lovely.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
  • I definitely agree! Those colors would be lovely together, and I really don't see them as being just "fall" colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards