Ohio-Columbus
Options

Photo booth?

My fiance and I have decided we would like a photo booth for our wedding. We went to the Columbus Bride Show in Jan and out of all the vendors present, we liked Infinity the best. But their price is so high! Does anyone else have any other recommendations?

Re: Photo booth?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting the photobooth through our DJ, Buckeye Entertainment.  It's $599 if you use them as your DJ, $699 otherwise.  http://www.buckeyeentertainment.net/photobooth.htm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using infinity but they are raising their prices soon so you better hurry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tiffanydaniels - do you know when they are raising their prices?

Beckmeister - we don't have a dj yet so that could be a good option. 
  • Options
    csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Red Eye photobooth.  They had the best price/quality that I could find.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea when they are raising the prices but she made it seem like soon, I talked to her about a week ago. 
  • Options
    leelee5678leelee5678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Infinity. Their packages include everything and we like having the lcd screen on the outside of the booth. After you breakdown all of the cost for albums, reprints, props its not a bad price with Infinity.
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Shutterbooth, I liked their quality of photo much better than some of the others. They are expensive, but I waited to book them with only 4 months left before the wedding. I told them what I was willing to pay and ended up saving $200. The closer you get to the wedding the more you might be able to bargain with them.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used shutterbooth. We decided on them after going to a few bridal shows and looking at the quality of pictures that we got from each company. They did a great job and my guests are still talking about how nice and accomodating their attendant was. He also made us our guestbook right on the spot and people signed next to their pictures (they got however many they wanted and we got one for the guestbook). What we ended up with was HILARIOUS. We also got a discount for having a Sunday wedding.
    image 445 Invited so far!
    image 50 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 366 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AshLWAshLW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IWe booked with Red Eye, but if you are looking to book both a DJ and photbooth, I know CLIX has the option to have both.  Their website is: http://www.affordabooth.com/. Pricing is very reasonable. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine is actually doing a Live Event Artist instead of a photo booth (costs about the same) - an artist paints a scene of you and your guests from your wedding (while at the wedding and talks to guests) and you keep the painting. Contact info is Keith@studiovon.com. If you look up Studio Von on facebook there's a couple examples under photos as well.
  • Options
    jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest Buckeye DJ too--especially if you don't already have a DJ.  Their prices are ridiculously low for the services they provide, and they have outstanding reviews (4.9 out of 5 on Wedding Wire, I believe).  We decided not to do a photobooth, but their's was a much higher quality than many around here.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Shutterbooth.  I actually just booked them today.  You might be able to get a better deal if you call to negotiate with them.  I also think they may offer specials if you find them at a bridal show. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Infinity and they are $895 for 4 hrs now! We can't afford anything over $750. I have contacted Buckeye Entertainment, but haven't heard anything back from them yet. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops, its actually $925 for Infinity, I was looking at another place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards