April 2013 Weddings
Options

Unique Bridesmaid Gifts?

Hi ladies!

Congrats on your April 2013 wedding! Ours is the 26th and some days I'm super excited, others I'm crazed and wondering "What the hell am I doing?"

Hope I'm not alone in these feelings! haha anyways...

I'm looking to do something different and unique for my bridesmaid gifts

Any special ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Unique Bridesmaid Gifts?

• Options
    Ohhh the 26th is my birthday!!

You are not alone with your feelings. I go back and forth all the time!

Ummm as for BM gifts, I am not sure how unique it is but I thought it was a cute idea... I was in a wedding for my cousin a few years ago and she had 10 ladies stand up with her. She got us each a Lolita? wine glass. Each was decorated to match our personality. Like I alawys wear heels, so mine had shoes on it, another girl got one Vegas themed etc. I thought it was pretty cool.
  • Options
    Congrats! the 26th is my moms birthday!! I have been brainstorming a lot about b-maid gifts, i as well want different and unique!
    I am probably going to order the color block tote that the knot has in the store (its the bigger one on here more rectangle shape) with there initial on it and am going to put a bunch of stuff in them. I have seen this bag as low as $2.99 so i am going to wait until i see that again and snatch it!  I like the idea DIY stuff so as PP said I love the idea of personalized wine glasses, but found out you can make them yourself and your bake them to make the paint permanent. I am not an artist, but have seen a lot pictures of DIY wine glasses looks easy and fun!  I am also going to DIY personalized hangers, the wire will be their name. I was also thinking about getting their jewlery to wear the day of. Depending on the dress probably a bracelet or earrings.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have been putting together a basket/bag with a bunch of items that related to something each girl is into.

one of the girls love the spa so i got her super soft socks, eye mask, relaxing candle, hand held massager, nail file, lotion and i will be adding a spa gift certificate.

if one of them is a big book reader you can make them a basket with a book store gift certifcate, book light, book mark, journal etc. 

or if they are a coffee lover, starbucks gift card, coffee mug, flavored coffees, french press, etc.  

that way they get a personalized gift and they know you really took the time to find the perfect gift for them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    and my wedding is april 26th too!!! yay!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    are these gifts you plan to give when you ask them to be in your bridal party? or a gift before the wedding day?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Great ideas! Thanks ladies!

RE: Nay1984 (gifts before the wedding)

• Options
    i ight buy the girls jewellry to wear for the day and a match purse that way they all look similar but they have a keepsake for the day
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

when i was in my cousin's wedding I got a things remembered mirror with my name engraved  on it. I loved it. I have used it for the longest time. I am considering getting  my BMs this. But  since I only have two BMs i'lll probably do a coach wristlet and their jewelry for the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards